Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I Have Been Cleared. I Am Not A Criminal!


Blogger finished reviewing my blog and agrees that I am not a spam bot. I don't have to use a password to post anymore. I added a new video below!
They Said:
Re: [#449507] Non-spam review and verification request:
Blogger Support to me
More options Apr 11 (1 day ago)

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that
it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and
sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your
patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,

Blogger Support

So heres a new video "What Old People Do For Fun"

1 comment:

Kay Cooke said...

I am so glad that you aren't a crim! And so glad you can post a vid like that one - what a hoot!! Love it! :) This is one I have to go now and drag my husband to the pooter to see too!! He'll appreciate it . Maybe it's something to keep in mind for our car journeys!! :)